This week, I have started on revamping the general format of the site. This includes breaking the Mines down into categories by state and then into county. This will help with easier use and helping those who visit the site to narrow down searches for mines in which family members may have worked if they know the general location. I Also changed up the Chronological set up, and instead of having it break down into 3 subsets broken apart by 12 years for the first two and 78 years for the last I broke them down into decades . This will also help in making the site easier to use for general research purposes. I have kept the Alphabetical list however I removed a sub category that was listed under it. I have also been able to add the title banner I worked on last semester to help give the site a bit more in the way of appearance. Austin is currently working on working with GIS to attempt to better build a replacement for he google maps or a means through which to enhance them. I have also been fighting with the Path set up as it is not showing the full path layouts anywhere on site so far, and the reclassification set up has broken most of the google map sections that were in existence prior too. This week I hope that Austin, Tim, Trevor, Chris and I can discuss what we want to do with the addition of accident reports , however that is something I am not sure how to add in as of yet. However it will permit the me to get the access to the Steelworks of the West website to create a hidden directory where we can upload and redirect the images too the Scaler . I also plan to ask Chris for a few pictures into Mine shafts to be uploaded so I can make a better boarder than the golden metal boarder that Trevor added. Beyond that I invited Megan to the meeting on Thursday so I can ask her about some sources for information she had that seem incongruent with what i have located thus far, and she has offered to let me see what she has done concerning Iron Mines that we might be able to add to the site as it is.