This week has so far been spent first attending the meeting at the Archives and deciding what needs to be done for my fellow group members. Beyond that I have gotten some information from Chris about Jokerville mine which separates it out from the Crested Butte Mine which will require a bit of sifting through the original information that was used upon the Crested Butte Mine page. I have also started searching for photographs of the Jokerville mine but have found little outside of the Denver Library’s archive which apparently somehow holds copyright on pictures well over one hundred and thirty years old. Which makes no sense and I am not sure how the Denver Library can claim copyright let alone charge for any usage but without being certain I will not endanger the site since it is technically owned by the Steelworks of the west center. In Addition I have gotten scans of the Bokoshe mine map which Chris and I found in the archive but it seems that they were not smoothed out or flattened before scanning making putting them together a difficult prospect. As the air-bubbles are not uniform and thus throw off hard to narrow down pattern of expansion and constriction of different lines through the middles of the maps. In Addition I have started on pulling together the research on the Frederick Mine as well as working on more employment cards however many seem to be impossible to read and will most likely be deleted if the archive does not have a use for the new versions. None the less this week well just now I learned that my group has lost a member randomly without any prior knowledge however I do not see that affecting the progress of the site. Hopefully I will be able to build up more on the site.